Position Title: Receptionist (2 part-time positions)
Reports To: Vice President of Finance, CFO
Answers all incoming phone calls in a courteous manner and directs calls to appropriate department or individual. Greets station visitors and announces them to the person or department that they are visiting. Receives all packages and messenger deliveries arriving at the stations. Adheres to all building security policies of the organization.
II. Duties and Responsibilities
- Telephone related duties, call answering, etc.
- Greet and direct visitors to appropriate department.
- Receive packages and deliveries.
- Assist with other clerical related duties, such as timesheets, office supply ordering, bulk mailings, etc.
- Make refunds for vending machines.
- Other duties as needed.
III. Qualifications and Education Required
- High School diploma.
- Strong familiarity with telephone and voice mail system capabilities and features.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Easy going demeanor and ability to deal with difficult callers and visitors without rudeness or irritation.
- Ability to stay calm and organized when situations demand it.
- Ability to work independently as well as accept direction on given assignments.