Accountant – Full Time
Buffalo, NY, United States
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
The Accountant is responsible for preparing monthly journal entries, reconciliation of general ledger accounts, financial planning, budgeting, cost control and reporting related to production. Also responsible for managing accounts receivable and tracking and allocation of all revenues related to any royalties, fees, commissions or other income associated with various production projects
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a passion for public media and non-profit accounting.
- Demonstrate success in budget planning with high attention to detail.
- Can juggle multiple priorities with all levels of the organization under tight timelines successfully.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting from an accredited institution.
- 2+ years experience in non-profit and grant/project accounting, television production preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP, federal grant accounting, and production accounting.
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Visit our website at Jobs and Internships for more information
OR email resume to:
OR mail to:
Buffalo Toronto Public Media
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263