Broadcast Maintenance Engineer
Buffalo, NY, United States – Full Time
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and two radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
The Broadcast Maintenance Engineer position is responsible for the installation, testing, repair and maintenance of all broadcast and content creation systems. Emphasis is on IP integration and networking of systems for production, distribution, delivery and control of television and radio content. Additional duties include transmission systems repair & maintenance, TV and event production engineering.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Possess a strong understanding of installation, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of TV and radio broadcast equipment.
- Proficient in networking, content delivery and streaming via IP.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, work independently and within a team, under pressure.
- Are competent and comfortable in live television and event environments.
What you need to succeed:
- Associates degree in Electronics, Broadcast Technology, Information Technology or related military training / experience required. Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Engineering or IT in media is preferred.
- 2+ years’ maintaining and installing broadcast equipment.
- Must be a collaborator that is detail oriented and can multi-task.
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Please email cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com OR mail to:
Buffalo Toronto Public Media
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263