Building Maintenance Technician
Buffalo, NY, United States – Part Time
WNED | WBFO is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
WNED | WBFO’s part-time Building Maintenance Technician is responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining production and facility equipment according to safety, maintenance systems and processes. The Building Maintenance Technician also serves as a backup when the Courier is out sick or on vacation, and provides assistance with snow removal during heavy snow storms.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Able to perform routine maintenance on a variety of building interior and exterior needs.
- Resourceful, able to make decisions, and work independently on anything thrown their way.
- Able to work in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations.
- Willing to work approximately 20 hours a week, Monday-Friday, 8am - 1pm, but hours will vary.
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or GED; prefer technical school certification.
- 1+ years’ relevant building maintenance experience.
- Ability to use a variety of equipment: Power tools and machines, Electrical test meters, Computers used to monitor building systems, Power lawn equipment, Snow blower
- Must have a clean driver’s license (good driving record) and have the ability to travel across the international border to Canada.
WNED | WBFO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
To complete an application, contact email@example.com
Or apply in person at:
WNED | WBFO
140 Lower Terrace
Buffalo, NY 14202