Building Maintenance TechnicianBuffalo, NY, United States
WNED | WBFO’s Building Maintenance Associate is responsible for performing general maintenance for the building, grounds and production equipment. This includes installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining facility and production equipment according to safety, maintenance systems and processes. This position also serves as the mail courier and provides assistance with snow removal during heavy snow storms.
WNED | WBFO is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Able to perform routine maintenance on a variety of building interior and exterior needs.
- Resourceful, able to make decisions, and work independently on anything thrown their way.
- Able to work in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations.
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or GED; prefer technical school certification.
- 6 months to 1 year relevant building maintenance experience.
- Ability to use a variety of equipment: Power tools and machines, Electrical test meters, Computers used to monitor building systems, Power lawn equipment, Snow blower
- Must have a clean driver’s license (good driving record) and have the ability to travel across the international border to Canada.
WNED | WBFO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Send resume or to complete an application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply in person at:
WNED | WBFO
140 Lower Terrace
Buffalo, NY 14202