WNED Classical – Public Radio Internship
Buffalo, NY, United States – Unpaid Internship
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
WNED Classical offers unpaid internships requiring academic credit for qualified students. Students will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience in the overall operation of a Classical radio station, with an emphasis on cataloging and digitizing archive material.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Aspire to learn and grow in their academic field of study
- Have an interest in classical public radio
What you need to succeed:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program related to internship
- The ability to work independently, collaborate and finish assigned tasks in a timely manner with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Interested internship candidates should send a cover letter and resume expressing interest and availability to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: WNED Classical Intern OR mail to:
Buffalo Toronto Public Media
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263