Database CoordinatorBuffalo, NY, United States – Full Time
WNED | WBFO is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
WNED | WBFO’s Database Coordinator is responsible for the creation and / or generation of all database analysis reports, segmentation, and other project reports relating to material contained in the fundraising database. This includes, but is not limited to, data pulls for all Development areas (Membership, Pledge, Major Gifts, and Fundraising Events); single project reports; and other duties as assigned.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has a passion for data analytics and understands how to apply data to implement successful fundraising campaigns.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail with excellent time management skills.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to compile and deliver reports.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Statistics, Marketing, Communications or other related field.
- 1+ year experience in data management and report generation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required, with advanced Excel experience. SQL queries experience desirable.
- Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change.
WNED | WBFO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Please email resume to:
email@example.com OR mail to:
WNED | WBFO
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263