Digital Fundraising AnalystBuffalo, NY, United States – Full Time
WNED | WBFO is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
WNED | WBFO’s Digital Fundraising Analyst is responsible for development and execution of multi-channel digital fundraising campaigns to help meet fundraising goals. Determine optimal ways to support fundraising campaigns in offline channels and launch new initiatives in digital channels. This position works with Senior Director of Membership to execute digital communications according to calendar timelines.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is committed to building a fundraising strategy with energy, commitment, innovation and passion for public broadcasting.
- Demonstrates the ability to acquire, engage, cultivate, and upgrade donors through all digital channels (email, social media, websites, etc.) with a goal of maximizing long-term donor retention.
- Exhibits the ability to multi-task, organize, and complete projects with strict deadlines in a timely fashion.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Data Analytics, or other related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital fundraising or digital marketing.
- Proficiency in digital fundraising platforms and web content management systems preferred.
- Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change.
WNED | WBFO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Please email resume to:
email@example.com OR mail to:
WNED | WBFO
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263