Digital Marketing CoordinatorBuffalo, NY, United States – Full Time
WNED | WBFO’s Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for development and execution of multi-channel digital campaigns to promote WNED | WBFO initiatives, programs, productions, membership, and giving to meet Audience and Fundraising goals. This position works with Director of Corporate Communications to execute digital communications in coordination with all departments seeking digital communications support.
WNED | WBFO is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
We are looking for an individual who are:
- Committed to building communication campaigns with energy, innovation, and passion for public broadcasting.
- Collaborators at their core and have the ability to engage and cultivate relationships to build the brand across multiple digital channels.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or other related field.
- 2+ years’ digital marketing experience required, digital fundraising desired.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office products and Email Marketing Software; Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe, Databases (Customer Relationship Management), and other software.
WNED | WBFO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Please email resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to:
WNED | WBFO
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263