Director, Corporate CommunicationsWNED | WBFO is seeking a high impact brand and communications leader to join our team. Working with the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer the Director of Corporate Communications is responsible for successfully developing and executing all aspects of a comprehensive corporate communications strategy that includes promotion and media plan for the six WNED | WBFO stations, its organizational initiatives and local productions. We want someone who is passionate about public broadcasting and eager to be part of a growing organization.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- A deep understanding of how to create and publish dynamic communications on various media platforms, including social media and blogs.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically to build a strong brand.
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role.
- 8+ years of experience leading a corporate communications function.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, broadcasting or a related field.
- Proven track record in creating innovative and targeted communications programs that generate results.
- Strong existing relationships with key press contacts.
Download this job description
Please email cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to:
WNED | WBFO
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263