Fundraising and Special Projects Producer
Buffalo, NY, United States
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
The Fundraising & Special Projects Producer coordinates all aspects of individual station pledge and on-air pledge opportunities designed to meet revenue and membership engagement goals. Develops, produces and coordinates the production and pre-production of all associated television and radio needs, including all live or pre-taped TV and radio
pledge drives and TOOPS (Target Of Opportunity Pledge).
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a passion for public broadcasting and television production.
- Demonstrate success in fundraising efforts.
- Build productive and positive relationships quickly.
- Can juggle multiple priorities with all levels of the organization under tight timelines.
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years’ experience in television production, public broadcasting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and create fundraising initiatives to include developing fundraising events.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, innovative, problem-solving team player.
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Please email resume to:
email@example.com OR mail to:
Buffalo Toronto Public Media
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263