Graphic Design Intern
Buffalo, NY, United States –Internship
WNED | WBFO is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and two radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
WNED | WBFO seeks a Graphic Design intern for the Corporate Communications Department. This department promotes our product/services to increase recognition of WNED | WBFO through branding efforts which include: corporate communication materials, including graphics in print and digital; the WNED|WBFO Digital Magazine; Developing new media, social media and mobile/wireless distribution opportunities.
The Graphic Design Intern will assist the department on a variety of projects with tasks that might include:
- Assist with current projects including re-branding assignments.
- Use appropriate brand guidelines to match current aesthetic.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Assist with the development of marketing campaigns.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Aspire to learn and grow in their academic field of study.
- Have a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Willingness to learn and implement creative feedback.
What you need to succeed:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program with a focus in Graphic Design or Digital Media Arts.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Experience with Adobe Animate and Premiere a plus but not required.
WNED | WBFO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Interested internship candidates should send a cover letter and resume expressing interest and availability to:
email@example.com with the Subject Line: Graphic Design InternOR mail to:
WNED | WBFO
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263