Human Resource Internship
Buffalo, NY, United States – Unpaid Internship
WNED | WBFO is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
WNED | WBFO seeks students enrolled in a Human Resource or Organizational Development program with a working knowledge of human resource administration. Students will gain practical experience as they deliver assistance and support to the human resource department.
Students will work in tandem with Human Resource staff on various projects as well as day to day talent acquisition tasks. This is an opportunity to be exposed to the multiple facets of human resources including recruitment, data analysis, and benefits.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Aspire to learn and grow in their academic field of study.
- Have a passion for human resource management.
- Are able to process and learn new information quickly.
- Completed a minimum of 3 years of school with an HR or OD curriculum.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
WNED | WBFO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Please email cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to:
WNED | WBFO
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263