Human Resources Coordinator – Full Time
Buffalo, NY, United States
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for coordinating day-to-day human resource operational and employee based matters. This position participates in Human Resources initiatives including: recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, employee engagement, policy implementation, training, performance management, and employment law compliance.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a passion for fostering a work culture of employee engagement.
- Thrives in an environment when no day will be exactly like the other and manages juggling priorities with precision.
- Embraces a customer service mindset with a problem-solving lens.
What you need to succeed:
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources or related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ year of experience in Human Resources, recruitment and benefit administration preferred.
- Ability to adapt and manage competing demands and frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrated ability to convey a positive and professional image, to include verbal and written skills, to applicants, employees, and the general public.
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Visit our website at Jobs and Internships for more information
OR email resume to:
OR mail to:
Buffalo Toronto Public Media
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263