IT InternBuffalo, NY, United States – Unpaid Internship
WNED | WBFO seeks an IT Intern who will aid the IT Administrator with organization wide computer issues, desktop support, setups and installations. At the end of the internship the student should be able to provide Level 1 support on Windows OS, Office and hardware. This includes but not limited to resetting passwords, installing and/or updating software and maintaining basic inventory levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with desktop issues (PC software including OS and applications).
- Install and configure network, local printers and peripherals.
- Provide basic PC troubleshooting assistance.
- Identify opportunities for potential improvements in efficiencies, productivity, hardware and/or software.
- Must be detail-oriented; possess strong organizational skills, good communication skills, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or applicable IT specific degree.
- Competency with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server environment using Microsoft file system.
- Technical troubleshooting skills with basic networking knowledge.
- Ability to diagnose issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
WNED | WBFO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Interested internship candidates should email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org