Leadership and Legacy Giving CoordinatorBuffalo, NY, United States – Full Time
WNED | WBFO is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
WNED | WBFO’s Leadership & Legacy Giving Coordinator assists with sustaining and growing the Leadership & Legacy Giving program. The Coordinator manages all leadership and legacy donor events, oversees the solicitation of all leadership donors, coordinates the vehicle donation program and responsible for the production of leadership and legacy marketing efforts in print, website and on-air.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is committed to sustaining and growing a planned giving program and has a passion for public broadcasting.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead, engage, and cultivate giving prospects through personalized relationship building.
- Exhibits the ability to multi-task, organize, and complete projects with tight deadlines in a timely fashion.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in fundraising, preferably in major giving or planned giving.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with people and provide outstanding service to high level donors.
- Excellent writing and organizational skills.
Please email cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com OR mail to:
WNED | WBFO
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263