Member Services Associate
Buffalo, NY, United States – Full Time
The Member Services (Membership) Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to our members by providing creative problem-solving, organizational and communication skills that foster the donor relationship. Experience with data entry, preparation of daily cash receipts and charge transactions are a plus. This position assists with all administrative aspects of on-air fundraising (Television and Radio) campaigns.
WNED | WBFO is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Provide exemplary member/donor support in the areas of handling questions, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Has a strong attention to detail with excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrates diplomacy and calm in difficult situations to resolve issues promptly and thoroughly.
What you need to succeed:
- 1+ year successful customer service or call center experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities with customer service centered approaches.
- Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change.
WNED | WBFO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Please email resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to:
WNED | WBFO
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263