Radio / TV Operations Technician
Buffalo, NY, United States – Full Time
WNED | WBFO is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
The Radio / TV Operations Technician position is responsible for daily television, live event and special radio technical operations in an outsourced television master control environment. Duties include audio / video dubbing, quality control, content ingest and retrieval, content archiving, interfacing with Joint Master Control and Traffic / Production departments, live event and production audio / video engineering.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Possess a strong understanding of modern automated television and radio operations.
- Are proficient with camera and video control, as well as audio mixing, live sound, and file based media.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, work independently and within a team, under pressure.
- Are competent in live television and event environments.
What you need to succeed:
- Certificate or Associates Degree in Broadcasting, Audio / Video Engineering or related field; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in radio and / or TV technical operations
- Proficient in Windows based software
WNED | WBFO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Please email cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com OR mail to:
WNED | WBFO
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263