Buffalo, NY, United States – Full Time
WNED | WBFO is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for preparing monthly journal entries, reconciliation of general ledger accounts, financial planning, budgeting, cost control and reporting related to production. Also responsible for managing accounts receivable and tracking and allocation of all revenues related to any royalties, fees, commissions or other income associated with various production projects
We are looking for individuals who:
- Has strong general ledger skills and superb attention to detail.
- Understands media broadcasting with the demonstrated ability to generate production budgets with producers and others and tracks related revenue and expenses for all projects.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and promotes a positive team environment.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 5 years’ experience in television production accounting preferred.
- Practical knowledge of GAAP, federal grant accounting and production accounting.
- Highly developed skills in verbal and written communications, planning, and budgeting
WNED | WBFO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Please email cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to:
WNED | WBFO
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263