TV Production/Digital Media Intern
Buffalo, NY, United States –Internship
Buffalo Toronto Public Media seeks an intern for the Television Production Department. This department produces traditional broadcast programs as well as digital and web content for the organization. Our recent focus is on digital-first content that involves a multi-platform strategy.
The intern will assist the TV Production/Digital Content department on a variety of multimedia projects with tasks that might include:
- Online research for current projects
- Cataloging digital assets, video, audio, and images
- Drafting editorial content for social media
- Basic digital video editing
- Assisting on FB LIVE and television productions
- Assisting Content Producers on video shoots
We are looking for individuals who:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Background in video production/post-production
- Working toward completion of a digital media arts or communications degree
While not required, Adobe design programs including Photoshop and After Effects, Premiere, web CMS, basic coding, and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat is desirable.
The TV Production/Digital Media intern will benefit from hands-on experience with professionals in the industry and get an inside look at the world of public media, while playing a role in the creation of content for our audiences.
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Interested internship candidates should send a cover letter and resume expressing interest and availability to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: TV Production/Digital Media InternOR mail to:
Buffalo Toronto Public Media
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263