Buffalo, NY, United States –Internship
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and two radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
Buffalo Toronto Public Media seeks an intern for the Web and Online Content Department to assist with design, customization and audience building for wned.org and wbfo.org. This department maintains the organization’s websites, produces and curates content for web delivery and collects analytics. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working intern with a desire to gain working experience and skills in website design and development. This opportunity provides college students with hands-on learning directly related to their current academic studies.
The Website Intern will assist the department on a variety of projects with tasks that might include:
- Website updates and maintenance
- Development of pages
- Supporting web and content team’s digital efforts
We are looking for individuals who:
- Aspire to learn and grow in their academic field of study.
- Have a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Team collaborator with experience of working in disparate teams.
What you need to succeed:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program with a focus in Web Design, User Experience Design, IT, Digital Media Arts or Communications.
- Some proficiency using the Adobe Creative Suite of graphic/web design applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects preferred but not required.
- Buffalo Toronto Public Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Interested internship candidates should send a cover letter and resume expressing interest and availability to:
email@example.com with the Subject Line: Website InternOR mail to:
Buffalo Toronto Public Media
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263