Iced Tea Tasting with BTPM and Cup of Communitea | Monday, July 12 at 7pm
Tickets available for in-person and virtual!
Join Program Director & Afternoon Host of WNED Classical, Mark Michaud, and Owner of Cup of Communitea, Justine Duquette, as they taste the tea along with you!
We'll sample 4 different teas in cold form - iced, lemonade, and punch. Learn how to make these teas at home, including a simple syrup and popsicles! A 5th tea will be used in a recipe.
Join us in the BTPM studio! Tickets to join us in-person will be sold in groups of 2-4, and you'll only sit with your group. Each ticket includes a tea kit that you will receive that evening.
Buffalo Toronto Public Media Studios
140 Lower Terrace
Buffalo, NY 14202
Join us virtually! Order your tea kit ticket, and you can either pick it up at Cup of Communitea's Williamsville location or have it shipped to your home.
Last day to order tickets is Thursday, July 1.
Included in your tea tasting kit:
- Five different types of tea — 1/2 oz of each which makes 4-6 cups
- Tasting cards for each tea to write down thoughts about them
- 15 filters to make your own teabag from the loose leaf (10 regular size & 5 large size)
- Recipe cards for making tasty treats at home
- Educational pamphlet on time, temperature, and basic iced tea knowledge
We are sorry, but we are unable to ship to Canada at this time. There will be another Canadian tea tasting event on August 19. Check back for details.
Proceeds from this fundraising event benefit Buffalo Toronto Public Media.
How it works:
Once you purchase your ticket, we will email you a confirmation. We will send you the event link a few days prior.
- In-person ticket holders will receive their kit that evening.
- Kits to be shipped will be shipped for delivery prior to the event.
- Kits to be picked up can be done so at Cup of Communitea in Williamsville July 7-11. Store hours
Cup of Communitea | 5416 Main St., Williamsville, NY 14221
About Cup of Communitea
Cup of Communitea, with locations in Williamsville and Allentown, strives to educate their customers and help them discover the world of tea that they are so passionate about. They are a place to gather together, learn together, and steep together.
Tea is an art-form. From the aroma that rises from the tin, to the colors that blend as it steeps, to the flavors we taste in every sip, each step awakens the senses and adds to the experience. Duquette will guide you through this experience.