WNED PBS Antiques Home Show
Rescheduled for Sun, Oct. 24, 2021
The Antiques Home Show event has been rescheduled for Sun, Oct. 24, 2021. Original tickets will be accepted.
- Individuals can purchase 1 ticket per appraisal item, with a limit of 2 tickets per session ($14 each)
- Each ticketholder may only bring one guest to accompany them
- Entry times per session will be staggered. A follow-up email will be sent prior to the event with your arrival time. It will be within the timeframe of your original ticket.
The Antiques Home Show is a local, non-televised event using local expert appraisers. For one day only, community members are invited to bring antiques to be verbally evaluated by an expert.
There are five sessions to choose from below. (Tickets to some sessions may be limited.)
9:00 am – 10:15 am
10:15 am – 11:30 am
12:30 pm – 1:45 pm
1:45 pm – 3 pm
3 pm – 3:45 pm
For the health and safety of everyone, we have implemented some changes for visitors to Buffalo Toronto Public Media:
- Everyone will need to fill out a health screen survey and receive a temperature check prior to entering the building.
- We are asking all guests and staff to wear a mask inside our facility.
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. People are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a two-dose series (Pfizer, Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson). If you are not yet vaccinated, you are welcome to attend in-person events in the building two weeks after completing your vaccination regimen.
- No exceptions will be made to the vaccine requirement, and a negative COVID test will not be accepted for entry. Children under the age of 12 who do not qualify for the vaccine will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Attendees will need to present photo ID and proof of vaccination in the form of your physical CDC Vaccination Record card or your digital vaccination record before entering the building. New York residents can easily register for your digital vaccination record for access on your mobile device. Photographs of vaccination cards will not be accepted.
- We’ve installed an environmentally friendly clean air filtration system throughout our building to attack microbes both in the air and on surfaces. This system uses an innovative Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (DHP™) to fight viruses, bacteria, mold, odors, and insects.
- There will be enhanced disinfecting of high-touch surfaces. Countertops, railings, restrooms, and seating areas will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our special events team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 716-845-7000 ext. 100.
We will continue to closely review public health guidelines and update our safety protocol as necessary. Staying informed is our best prospect for remaining safe as we move forward with navigating through the pandemic. Buffalo Toronto Public Media is dedicated to staying up to date with current guidelines to ensure a safe experience for all.
Please note: We do not recommend bringing large pieces of furniture, as we cannot help with moving or transporting items. Participants will be responsible for moving their items. Dollies and moving assistance are not provided by Buffalo Toronto Public Media.
No weapons permitted. Anything perceived as a weapon will not be permitted!
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is not responsible for any lost, stolen or broken items.
Thanks to our participating appraisers for supporting Buffalo Toronto Public Media:
Dana Tillou of Dana Tillou Fine Arts
Pre-1950 paintings, folk art, watercolors, objects of art, Americana
Gabriel Miles assisting Dana Tillou
John Marfoglia of Queen City Antiques
Generalist, mid-century, modern
Alan Tober of Alan-tiques • Antique World, Clarence, NY
General, sports (vintage equipment), stoneware, redware, primitives, pottery
Ellen DeWind, Ph.D. & Vincent DeWind of Angel Restoration
Textiles, quilts, samplers, clothing, paper goods/ephemera, maps, flags
Jeremy Bus of Premier Gold, Silver & Coins
Jewelry, Watches, Coins, Gold, Silver, Toys, Pop Culture Collectibles & Comic Books
Sandra Ziemer of Sandra Ziemer, Inc.
Jewelry, sterling silver, china and fine furniture (small pieces)
Robin Stelmach of Americana Unlimited Antiques
Generalist, Adirondack, Mid-Century, also Weird and Unusual Things
Ron Cozzi of Old Editions Book Shop
Old, Rare Used Books, Maps and Prints
Matthew Alexander of Old Editions Book Shop
Rare Books, Ephemera, Posters (film), Etchings, 20th Century Literature, Maps and Letters