You’re invited to WNED PBS’s inaugural fundraising culinary dinner experience featuring a delicious menu and stories from Celebrity Chef Jack Bishop of America’s Test Kitchen. Mark your calendar! Tickets are on sale now.
Saturday, March 28 at 6pm
The Atrium at Rich's
- Cocktail hour and silent auction
- 4 course culinary dinner experience with wine pairings featuring recipes from the America's Test Kitchen 20th Anniversary Cookbook selected by celebrity chef Jack Bishop
- Stories and anecdotes from Jack to accompany each course
Saturday, March 28 at 10am
WNED PBS Studio
- Behind-the-scenes talk with Jack Bishop, Chief Creative Officer of America's Test Kitchen
- Recipe demonstration
- Taste test
- Cookbook signing (limited opportunity)
Individual Dinner Ticket: $190
Dinner Table of 10: $1,800
In-Studio Demo: SOLD OUT
In-Studio Demo with Signed Cookbook: SOLD OUT
Buffalo Toronto Public Media Members receive a discount on all tickets
Jack Bishop is the chief creative officer of America’s Test Kitchen. He was part of the original team that started America’s Test Kitchen, beginning with the launch of Cook’s Illustrated in 1993.
Jack directed the launch of Cook’s Country magazine in 2005 and the building of the company’s book publishing division.
He is the tasting lab expert on America’s Test Kitchen and Cook’s Country. Jack leads the creative teams working on the company’s television shows, podcasts, videos, magazines, books, and online cooking school.
Jack is the author of several cookbooks, including Vegetables Every Day and The Complete Italian Vegetarian Cookbook.