You’re invited to WNED ’s inaugural fundraising culinary dinner experience featuring a delicious menu and stories from Celebrity Chef Jack Bishop of America’s Test Kitchen. Mark your calendar! Tickets go on sale October 7.
- Behind-the-scenes talk with Jack Bishop, Chief Creative Officer of America's Test Kitchen
- Recipe demonstration
- Taste test
- Cookbook signing (limited opportunity)
The Atrium at Rich's
- Cocktail hour and silent auction
- 4 course culinary dinner experience with wine pairings featuring recipes from the America's Test Kitchen 20th Anniversary Cookbook selected by celebrity chef Jack Bishop
- Stories and anecdotes from Jack to accompany each course
Tickets On Sale October 7
Menu Reveal Coming Soon!
Jack directed the launch of Cook’s Country magazine in 2005 and the building of the company’s book publishing division.
He is the tasting lab expert on America’s Test Kitchen and Cook’s Country. Jack leads the creative teams working on the company’s television shows, podcasts, videos, magazines, books, and online cooking school.
Jack is the author of several cookbooks, including Vegetables Every Day and The Complete Italian Vegetarian Cookbook.
Celebrity Chef's Table is a fundraiser for WNED | WBFO, a nonprofit corporation that serves the educational, cultural and informational needs of communities across Western New York and Southern Ontario. Sponsorship support of this unique signature culinary event helps provides the financial resources required for the organization’s on-air, community collaboration and outreach activities.