Won't You Be My Neighbor | Screening Events

‘Won’t You Be My Neighbor?’ Screening Events: March 20, April 13

Join WNED-TV for special, free screenings of “Won't You Be My Neighbor,” the 2018 award winning documentary about Mister Fred Rogers. This Morgan Neville documentary shows us who Mister Rogers was, outside of the show and without the zip-up cardigans. In this age when so many of our heroes aren't who we thought they were, Mister Rogers truly was.

Jamestown, March 20 | Mister Rogers’ Birthday!

It’s Mister Rogers’ birthday and we want to celebrate with you! Watch this award-winning documentary about your favorite neighbor with your neighbors at Spire Theater & Banquet Facilities, 317 E. 3rd St. at 5:30pm Wednesday, March 20.

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood Sweater DriveIn the spirit of being good neighbors, donations of gently used sweaters are being accepted at the event. The sweaters will be cleaned by our friends at Colvin Cleaners and then donated to area shelters so your neighbors can be warmed by your kindness.

So, dress in your favorite sweater, prepare for childhood nostalgia and abundant goodwill, and join us for this very special event!

Directions:

Buffalo, April 13

WNED is excited to host our WNY neighbors for two screenings of "Won't You Be My Neighbor?" at 11am and 2:30pm Saturday, April 13. Join us at our home, the WNED Studios at 140 Lower Terrace, in downtown Buffalo.

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood Sweater DriveWear your favorite cardigan and bring a gently used sweater to donate to a neighbor in need. Colvin Cleaners is generously cleaning the sweaters and donating them to St. Luke’s Mission of Mercy and the Veterans One Stop Shop in honor of Mister Rogers.

Seats are limited so don’t hesitate to reserve yours now! Bring a friend and nostalgia for your childhood. This is an event you won’t want to miss.

Directions:

Won’t You Be My Neighbor? is a Focus Features presentation, in association with Impact Partners and PBS/Independent Lens,
a Tremolo Production.

The Screening Events Are Free, But You Need To Register

Jamestown Tickets
Buffalo Tickets

The 2:30pm screening at capacity. Due to the overwhelming response we have added an additional screening at 11am. Reserve Your tickets now.

Colvin Cleaners Sweater Donations

Not sure you can make it to our screenings? You can still donate sweaters in honor of Mister Rogers at any of Colvin Cleaners Gowns for Prom donation locations. Click here for locations.

Mister Rogers
In the spirit of the kindness and generosity embodied by Mr. Rogers, we're collecting sweaters to donate to our neighbors in need.