resolutions

Resolution Fair
Saturday, April 27, 2019
9 am - 4 pm · WNED-TV Studios

Exhibitor Booths are Sold Out

Don't miss out on this unique spin on a popular event!

HEALTH · TRAVEL · FINANCES · LIFESTYLE · EXPLORE · LEARN

We all strive to better ourselves in some capacity. Improve my health. Travel more. Manage my money better. Go back to school. Learn a hobby. And the list goes on. As years come to a close and a new one begins, we formally resolve to obtain these goals. Then life gets busy and more often than not, these resolutions become less of a priority.

Did you know that by February, over 80% of Americans have given up on their resolutions altogether?

Join us as a source of renewed inspiration at this one-of-a-kind fair designed to help people get back on track.

We will have over 40 regional businesses on site that specialize in everything from healthcare and fitness classes to financial planning and home improvement.

We are also offering FREE 30 minute break-out sessions throughout the day for personalized attention and a more intimate experience with a handful of local businesses.

Food trucks will also be on site throughout the day.

Register today to attend our Resolution Fair!

#resolutionfairbuffalo

#ResolveWithUs

Get Your Free Tickets Today!

WNED | WBFO is conveniently located in downtown Buffalo at 140 Lower Terrace, near the I-190. Access to our free parking lot is on Charles Street.
Presenting Sponsors
Supporting Sponsors
Participating Exhibitors