Skip to main content
The PBS on-demand streaming service, WNED PBS Passport, is now available in Canada! Learn More
Wait, Wait. . . Don't Tell Me is coming to Buffalo

Buffalo Toronto Public Media is committed to the health and enjoyment of its event attendees. Due to current restrictions and closings, NPR has decided to postpone all live events for the next eight weeks, including “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”

Ticketholders will be notified of the new date as soon as it is scheduled. Once dates are announced, all tickets will be honored for the rescheduled dates. Check back for the latest information.

Below is a message from our friends at NPR regarding the postponement:

"We love the magic of taping the shows in front of a live audience, but we will be doing the shows without seeing your smiling faces for a little while. We are so thankful for our fans and are eager to see you again in person soon. We are currently working with the venue to secure a date in the near future. In the meantime, you can find us on your local Member stations and in your podcast feeds."

We truly apologize for this inconvenience. We can't Wait Wait to bring Bill and Peter to Buffalo soon!

-Your friends at WBFO

For the first time ever, Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me! is coming to downtown Buffalo.

Join us for Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!, NPR’s Peabody Award-winning quiz show, live at Shea’s Buffalo Theatre. Host Peter Sagal, along with judge and scorekeeper Bill Kurtis, will lead a panel of comedians, listener contestants, and celebrity guests through a rollicking review of the week’s news, LIVE from downtown Buffalo!

Details

Wait, Wait. . . Don't Tell Me! live taping

Thursday, April 30, 2020 | POSTPONED

at 7:30pm

Shea's Buffalo Theatre

646 Main Street

Buffalo NY 14202

Tickets WILL SELL OUT, so act quickly! Pledging right now will ensure that you and a friend will have the best seats possible to see your favorite NPR show live.

We are temporarily out of tickets. Check back soon new tickets being added.

Judge and scorekeeper Bill Kurtis and host Peter Segal

About the Show

Wait, Wait. . .  Don't Tell Me logo

Wait Wait… Don't Tell Me! is National Public Radio’s Peabody Award-winning comedy news quiz show. Host Peter Sagal leads a rotating panel of comedians, writers, listener contestants, and celebrity guests through a rollicking review of the week’s news. Contestants vie for the most coveted prize in all of public radio: a custom-recorded greeting by any of our cast members for their voicemail.

WBFO logo

Wait Wait… Don't Tell Me!can be heard every Saturday at 11am and every Sunday at 10am on WBFO, your NPR station, at 88.7 in Buffalo, 91.3 in Olean and 88.1 WNJA in Jamestown or streamed online at wbfo.org or with our apps.

This show from Shea's Buffalo will be broadcast locally on WBFO — and nationally on NPR affiliates — beginning on May 2, 2020.

Wait, Wait. . . Don't Tell Me panelist Paula Poundstone, Tom Bodett and Helen Hong